Saturday 18 February 2017

Week 1 Trimester 1 18/2/17

I have had sweaty palms, aches and pains and an upset tummy for most of the week solely because of my poor faith in my computer skills. I muddled through the ACAP student portal managing to gain access my online classes, general information and readings. Now that I know what is going on and have had a week to cyber meet some classmates, I can see just how well the site has been laid out. It was my own sense of self that was the thing that was holding me back and causing me anxiety which was, in turn, rendering me unable to engage my thoughts. On the first day that I tried to organise my academic life I could swear that the letter G escaped from my keyboard. Of course, now that my inner critic is no longer running the show the letter G has returned. There you go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment